Friday, May 28, 2010

Coconut M&Ms and a weird movie

So yesterday I was working on my bathroom rug (will post the pattern soon) and Elka peaked out and played around a bit, I could not resist to take pics!



She really can't wait to get her hair!



I came home form work and guess what was in my mail box?..
Elka was happy, but she will have to wait till tomorrow...


We had Partabella caps stuffed with chiken, noodles, and esparagus for dinner.

Before comming home I stopped by a grocery store to buy some yummies for tomorrow's brekfast (I want to start waking up earlier...) I bought these maple cookies - they are relatively expensive and gormey - I love this kind of stuff with my Russian tea! These in particular attracted me with their box. They taste good as well!


Well, I am off to watch The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and eat coconut M&M's.
>>>>If you find my blog interesting, please subscribe, it would make it only more fun!



1 comment:

Thanks! :)