Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Productive Day!

It has been raining non stop for four or five days now. Mom is jokingly blaming me for it, since I kept complaining that the weather doesn't change around here. Well if I do have such effect on weather, I take all the blame gladly - I do enjoy this change!
Today I did bake my cookies and I am quite proud of them. This was my first time baking cookies and they turned out yummy! I also cleaned a bit, but not as much as I was planing to - time just flies and there is never enough of it.
For the perfect ending of a productive day my mom and I went to see Chronicles of Narnia. Oh how I enjoyed reading the books when I was little, I also loved it even more when I was rereading it years later, and now to see such a beautiful movie - it was surely a treat! A perfect dream setter, and I am off to enjoy my lovely dreams!

Cookies collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)