Saturday, June 12, 2010

Not Just Some Cactuses

Today was well spent working at a Gun Show with Troy, one of our reps. Talked to many nice people and even sold some safes.
Then Evgeny and I went to look at a couple of things and ended up adopting these two little guys. They are yet to be placed in a nice pot, but I watered them for what seems to be the first time in their lives. These two are not just some cactuses and here is why...



I named this one Evgeny...
And this one is Anastasia...

They are going to live in one pot and make babies, mutch like their new owners plan on doing some day!
And look at our amazing sky today! I only had my "traveling" camera with me, so it's pretty mutch just a regular photo, but you can't take away the beauty of it!




Didn't get to work on any of my projects, tomorrow is my day off, so maybe then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)