Sunday, June 13, 2010

One lucky kitchen and more...

I am going crazy with my blog layouts! Thanks God I am not a graphic artist or I would go crazy!

Anyways, here are some of the highlights of today in pics mostly...
I got up relatively early to go to church with my uncle. Spent some quality time together!
Then in the afternoon, while Evgeny was washing our car...
I ran around and took some pictures...
Vegetation:




Water:

Then at home I finished my kitchen fairy. Here she is, my first sewing machine creation...



... and planted our two special plants ...
So now we have one lucky kitchen!

Now I am onto sewing all of the stripes together to continue my bathroom rug...

P.S. You know, I got to say, doing all these things does make me happy. I hope my internal peace would be fully recovered soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)