Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding thoughts...

Yeh, I know I didn't get to the rug pattern today. I am getting a bit discouraged in my crafts because of my mess in my working space. I am actively thinking about improving this situation and meanwhile sometimes indulging myself in wedding dress searching. I found this fabulous designer - Claire Pettibone. She thinks with my brain! I wish my brain didn't think that expansive though! This masterpiece is over $5000! Maybe I could have someone sew it?.. I also like this dress...

Now that our plans changed a bit and I would have to wear the same dress during the summer in Vegas and in Russia during the winter, I can't go with a simple summer dress, it has to be a bit heavier...

When my mom will come back we should go searching for a more affordable dress. Nevertheless I am so excited! I just hope everything would get better with my family... It is amazing how much I got used to following every advise they had for me and now that I am making my own decision it breaks my heart to see them being so upset about it! Oh how I hope it would get better! When I am not thinking about it I am completely happy, I have never been happier in my life! My future husband is a person that makes me feel complete, important, loved, valued, extraordinary! I am so excited about our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)