Saturday, July 24, 2010

Elka + Pinky

HaHa! I finished my funny little kitty named Pinky! She is so adorable, no? I worked all day, but when I got home, I couldn't resist to finish this silly one! And then sure enough we had to have a little photo shoot! Check this out!

Saying HELLO to everyone!
Pinky

Day dreaming! :)))
Pinky2

And of course Elka loved her little new friend! Aren't they both adorable! I can't believe how raw materials can turn into something with such character. I mean this is me, this is what is somewhere there inside and it just pours into these materials and creates this...
Elka + Pinky

Also when I got home I found this in my mailbox. These are so nice! I bought them at this Etsy store. This wonderful girl makes them with her own hands. I think they are so pretty AND hand made for such afordable price!
earrings

In addition I got this extra! Isn't that nice!? Go check her store and blog out!
extra

That is all news for now! Wish you the BEST Sunday ever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Pinky. She (or he?) got your personality. Like it felt from the moon. Pinky created to make everybody laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! :)