Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bread And Jumping Beans

Last time a couple of days ago I told you about our new bread maker, and promised to show you the results. The pictures do not do it justice - it was dark and the bread was still hot when we cut it so it looks chunky, but I got to say it was delicious! All I did was just through the ingredients. Next stop: chocolate bread!



Also my awesome mommy went to Seattle and brought me five little pets from their thrill shop. They are Mexican jumping beans and are adorable. I could not believe that they are actually alive, but they are. So cute when they jump around. Today I am giving them a bath as you are suppose to do once or twice a month.



That is it for now, got to go and do my studying again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)