Sunday, September 12, 2010

Croissants

Yeh, I know, I have been kind of thin on posts lately, but, honestly, no one missed anything. I am berried with all the studying and classes I am taking, but it gives me great relief to think that after this I get a half a year break!
Well, since I still can't bare to not post at all, I am going to show off my croissants that I made today. What is the recipe you might ask, just role and bake. Yes, I used the premade do, and I am aware of the fact that it is not as good as hand made, but she, who is suppose to hand make anything is out of time. I still enjoyed the smell of pastry in my house and taking pictures was nevertheless pleasant.





P.S. I think I am getting better and better at all of this blogging and photoshopping, I am kinda proud of myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)