Wednesday, November 17, 2010

About Books and Moms

It's been studying- and-Christmas-present-making-in-between type of week and today is the first day I get to rest in the evening. I think I did good on my tests, thank You God for all Your help!

Now, I really don't have much to tell you about my life during the past couple of days, but I have been meaning to recommend you all an amazing book called Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul. My mom gave me this book to read, but I don't think she even knew how amazing it is!
This book has 101 stories that are full of motherly love and christian wisdom! I cry every single time I read another story! You should put it in your to-read list! And I looked on amazon, apparently they made many more of them and if they are as good as this one, I am so reading the Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul next!

Here is just one of the quotes that I love from this book:

"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love"

This book makes me want to have kids even more so! Well, I have already got myself a husband... haha Don't worry mom, I know, get education first...

I am on to making Christmas gifts - there is no time to waste as I have a big family and not so many free evenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)