Sunday, December 12, 2010

Almost...

As I sit there staring at my anatomy book, trying to memorize the last bits and pieces of information for the upcoming final, I can't help it but marvel at the idea that I will never have to open it again after tomorrow. A year of almost constant searching through its pages, circling structures, tracing charts, engulfing chapters and memorizing vocabulary - what am I going to do with you, huge one thousand and twenty paged beast?.. Maybe I will turn you into some kind of crafty trophy, because no more am I afraid of you. Regardless of how I do on my final - I conquered you!
chocolate and anatomy

Chemistry is next and I am done for NINE MONTH! Is this even possible! I finely get to make dolls, snap pictures, write blogs, hang out with family and friends and just plain enjoy life! I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)