Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Joy Of Staying Home

I absolutely and positively enjoy staying at home! So much gets done! When I stay at home, I don't feel bad for not working, because I get to clean and make food and do laundry. I enjoy seeing things finally done around the house. I think if I would be a stay at home wife or something I would get so much done - kitchen would be finished, bedroom would be painted, my own little project would get done, and the best part is that I would be able to greet my husband with a dinner and good mood, which doesn't happen often when I get off work around 6:00pm tiered and grumpy.
It was a pleasure to have a cup of tea in the morning and read a good book, then clean and cook, and then work on my dolly while watching cartoons. I sure had fun today!
reading and tea
doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)