Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Patient Thoughts...

I keep thinking about what I want from life, what I want to be "when I grow up", where I want to be. I long to find my own style, my own creative voice, to stop on one thing and learn to do it well. I dream about my own future, yet try to be more concrete with it, kind of choose a direction which I want every aspect of my life to go.
At the same time, as a Christian, I want to put it into God's hands and trust in His plan, instead of trying to force something that is not meant to be.
Patience - is one of the most important things to learn in life! People who lack it do reckless things, and then regret them.
As I write this I realize that the right thing would be to continue trying to learn what you want to learn, do everything you can to achieve what you want to achieve - and the opportunity will come, when you are ready for it. Just have to be patient!
Oh how I love how God always has an answer for me as soon as I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)