Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Weekend, No Photos!

The New Year weekend was full of love, hugs, kisses, and snuggling with my husband. It was filled with friends, relaxation, and good food. I will remember it for many good conversations. Yet it was a complete disappointment when it comes to picture-taking.
We celebrated New Year with a group of very nice people, but I didn't take any pictures because it was too dark and we were occupied with other things, like eating, talking, and greeting the new year.
Then Sunday we went for this beautiful musical The Lion King (thank you my little brother for such thoughtful Christmas present!). I took my camera with me all ready to snap away, because they usually allow cameras, as long as there is no flash. I was about to cry when they said no cameras allowed. I couldn't resist though and at the very end (in case I get kicked out, so that I don't miss anything) I really fast snapped a couple of shots. Although they are not so great, because there was no time to even focus, I am proud of them!
Lion King1
Lion King2
Lion King3

On our way back home, it was snowing! In Vegas! But by the time we got home where I could take pictures, it stopped. Then in the morning everything was covered in tiny amount of snow, but I had to run to work and didn't have time to take a picture, by the time I got to work it all melted! Haha. Well, that is my weekend. It was very fun indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)