Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rolling, Making, Watching

My California Roll really became popular! My mommy stopped by to try it, so by now I probably had rolled about 10 rolls! I am getting better at it too! After we ate my rolls we drank some yummy tea and watched this AMAZING cartoon called "Incredible Mr. Fox" - my favorite! I am so happy she is back! <3
After my mamichka went home, I tried to make a couple of soap bars: honey oatmeal, honey ginger, Earl Grey fantasy, cinnamon clove. I will tell you more about it tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You know I just bougth "Incredible Mr. Fox" yesterday and I have yet to watch it. :) That is an awesome picture of your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that cartoon! It's my fav! Watched it three times already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! :)