Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fireworks and Teddy Bears

Because I had to do my final today (yes I take summer classes, lucky me...), through my procrastination I got myself another project. I was looking through my followed blogs for news, and stumbled upon this one and I could not resist not to go on with it, and here are the outcomes.
First of all I want to say that I use to sew toys, bears in particular, ever since I was 12. This is why this went straight through half of my brain and got stuck right in the middle. I could not believe that this is something you can progress to from making toys! So I went to this etsy place and bought a pattern to make something like this absolutely adorable, breath taking, and all of that bear!
Also I snooped around and found some of the greatest bear makers to add to my list. You can see them on my blog now.
I just have to finish this stupid school and start on my projects, because it irritates me when my head is too clogged up with all of the unfinished ideas that I simply do not have time to put into reality!

Well besides homework and bear making research I made hand rolls for dinner...


And don't you think I forgot that it is 4th of July! Here is something to share for this occasion...

And here is our own firework...:)

P.S. Yeh, I am signing my pictures now... I have no idea why, but I like it this way! Makes me feel more professional! :)))) Just improving my blogging and picture taking/editing quality a bit...

Hope you all had a great time!

1 comment:

Thanks! :)