Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Preparations

I am all ready for Fall! Can't you tell? My blog went through a couple of changes to reflect that. Let me know if you like it!
The camera on the header picture is my new addition to my vintage camera collection. Isn't it great?! I love the way it looks, one of my favorite items! So fare I have 3 cameras in my collection - all Polaroid (next one is going to be a cool film camera, I promise!)


It is getting cooler here in Vegas, but I am not expecting it to be nice and Autumny around. However a little further from this Summer heat, I will go up the mountains to shoot some Autumn there, with some film camera! Can't wait!


Hope everyone has a grand weekend! And happy first day of school/ college/ university!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)