Friday, November 12, 2010

I Am Tiered!

I am tiered and stressed out. This is how I start my post, because it fully explains what is going on in my life right now. School and work are eating my brain! I get a two day weekend and three tests next week - is that fair?

Four years ago today I have met my Evgeny. Isn't this amazing - I had no idea we would turn out the way we did, well I knew a couple of days from then, but not at that moment (hehe). You would think that following this statement there would be a long tale of how we spent our wonderful day, but nope, we were so tiered the best we could do is drink hot tea with condensed milk together (did you know it is the best thing ever - tea and condensed milk?..) and have half decent conversation... Well this is life for you - not everything is perfect. After I managed to knit a bit while finishing my tea...
knitting and tea

Then had some avocado with crackers and I am off to bed.
avocado

P.S. I am dreaming of the day when I can do what I enjoy - photography (I need more light, by the time I get home, it is so dark... well you can see that I am not good in dealing with lighting problems...), crafts, and hanging out with my family... When is this going to happen?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)